The Ruth Group is focused on acquiring value added real estate investments that will provide profitable returns for our clients and partners.
The asset acquisition process is backed by in-depth local market knowledge and supported with strategic resources, including financial and analytical modeling, construction and project management, capital market and debt solutions, building due diligence and inspection assistance, valuation, and real property tax advisory services.
The full complement of speciality practices assures you are working with professionals who understand the intricacies of the proposed property to achieve the best possible results from the investment.
- Office – Single and Multi-Story
- Retail – Multi-Tenant Grocery Anchored & Strip Retail
- Industrial – Warehouse and Distribution
- Business Parks – Multi-Tenant
- Multi-Unit Residential
- Airport Related Facilities
Product Targeted Price Range:
- Single Assets: $5 million to $100 million
- Portfolios: $20 million to $200 million
Acquisitions will include:
- Vacant or under-leased properties
- Quality properties in B or better locations
- Properties with additional land or entitlements
- Build-to-Suit opportunities
- Development opportunities
Our investment objectives are to:
- Preserve, protect and return capital contributions;
- Pay predictable and sustainable cash distributions to investors; and
- Realize capital appreciation upon the ultimate sale of the investments we acquire
In-Depth Local Marketing Knowledge
We utilize in-depth local marketing knowledge with strategic resources, including financial and analytical modeling