The Ruth Group is a Southern California based full-service commercial real estate investor, owner, and operator focused on the West Coast and Southern Florida. Our senior management team has decades of institutional investment management experience, with specialized capabilities including acquisitions, repositioning, development, property management, leasing, and accessing the capital markets.
Senior Property Manager
The Senior Property Manager will lead the management team including vendors, maintenance, janitorial and security staff at the property. This position will be responsible for the communication with the tenants, visually inspecting the property, preparing the annual budget, quarterly and monthly reports as needed, overseeing service providers including RFP’s bid analysis and contract management, coordinating the construction management and support the ongoing leasing effort for renewal and new leasing.
- Manage and support all aspects of office and retail in the multi-building property.
- Provide direction, leadership and supervision to individual employees.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and annual business plans.
- Develop and implement annual operating and capital budgets.
- Prepare and review CAM Reconciliations.
- Oversee daily maintenance.
- Negotiate and administer vendor contracts.
- Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Oversee tenant improvement and capital improvement work.
- Oversee lease administration to ensure accurate records.
- Establish and maintain a tenant relations program that is innovative and fosters tenant retention.
- Respond to owner and tenant requests and/or concerns.
- Review and track all lease requirements.
- Collect rents in accordance with lease terms.
- Approve and track payables per vendor contracts and purchase orders.
- Monitor tenant and vendor insurance certificates.
- Work directly with Asset Management Team, Leasing and Construction Manager.
- Proficient in MRI and AVID software.
- Minimum 5 years of Property Manager experience.
- 4-year college degree.
- Office and Retail Property Management experience
- CPM or RPA and California Association of Community Managers (CACM) Certification. A plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- California Real Estate sales license required.
- Strong accounting and financial analysis skills.
- Understand accrual accounting.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Provide leadership skills to manage the onsite management staff.
- Ability to multi-task.
The Senior Property Manager will be required to maintain a real estate salesperson license in active status in the State of California. Employee shall maintain an active real estate license and observe and comply with real estate laws, rules and regulations of the states and localities in which Employee works and is licensed.
Please send your resume to [email protected]