The Ruth Group creates value by repositioning commercial assets into innovative, creative, and collaborative work environments whereby tenants want to be a part of the community. We revitalize properties to foster tenant energy, creativity and wellness. We look for opportunities to acquire assets for repositioning and/or ground-up development at attractive pricing given complexity or unrecognized opportunity.
Alpha generation with minimal principal risk.
Our primary focus is creating value in capital starved assets through re-envisioning, re-positioning, re-branding, and releasing, while maintaining an investment basis below replacement cost.
- Vacant or under-leased properties
- Capital-starved properties in improving locations
- Conversion opportunities
- Properties with additional land or entitlements
- Build-to-Suit opportunities
- Development opportunities
We focus on select west coast submarkets where we have decades of investment and management experience, and have a keen sense for tenant demand drivers, competitive properties, markets rents and costs.
We target growing sub-markets that are in the path of increasing tenant demand and rental growth.
Intermediate and long-term hold.
- Office – Single and multi-story
- Industrial – Warehouse and Distribution
- Business Parks – Multi-tenant & mixed-use campus
- Retail – Alternative use conversion opportunities
- Airport Related Facilities
Target Deal Size:
We capitalize on disparate capital flows in middle market acquisitions, avoiding larger assets that attract more investors.
- Single Assets: $20 million to $150 million
- Portfolios: $40 million to $200 million